Wi-Fi network testing simulates a real attack on client’s wireless infrastructure. Both network vulnerabilities and all the possible options of how the system could be attacked are tested. The resulting output serves as a recommendation to increase the current level of security.
What we offer
During the Wi-Fi network testing, we also analyse the possible option of how the network could be attacked and identify vulnerabilities that allow for breaching the security and gaining access to the infrastructure. As an example, we use the following methods during the process of Wi-Fi network testing:
- collection of necessary data (such as MAC addresses, SSID, AP encryption) using the techniques of “wardriving” and “warwalking”
- bypassing the filtering of MAC addresses
- exploiting of vulnerabilities discovered during data collection
- password cracking using “rainbow tables” for WPA / WPA2 networks
We use this data to find:
- whether the wireless network signal is leaking outside the desired location
- whether it is possible to break through the security of wireless networks
- presence of rogue access points
- Scanning and detecting vulnerabilities
- Simulation of an attack on company’s Wi-Fi network
- Recommendations for follow-up steps to increase security
If you are interested to get a quote, contact us. An online meeting will be arranged to estimate the total cost.