We’ll protect you from all kinds of eavesdropping
Wiretapping has become a common part of competitive and industrial espionage today. Often you don’t even know someone is eavesdropping on you. Wiretaps are really hard to find. Fortunately, we have experience in wiretapping, we can detect even the most advanced wiretapping. We work with clients from all over the world.
- We look for wiretapping in the office, apartment, or even in the car
- Our employees are industry certified in cybersecurity
- Our company holds a detective license
- We will reveal not only classic wiretapping, but also the most modern ones
- We are independent, in principle we do not install or provide wiretapping
- After the inspection, you will receive a report from us
TIP: If you are not sure about wiretapping, look at 13 tips to find out if someone is following you. In this way, you will quickly get an overview of whether the threat of wiretapping is real. If you find that it is, please contact us immediately.
We divide the Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) into two basic areas – physical security and cyber security. In any case, it is always necessary to carry out both inspections, as they complement each other. This is the only way you can be sure that there is no eavesdropping in your area.
The first thing we do is a physical security check. Our experts with years of experience will thoroughly inspect all rooms and their equipment such as electronics, furniture and other items. This type of inspection is time-consuming but necessary and definitely not worth rushing through. A series of analyses will be conducted to uncover the interceptions. For example, measuring the RF spectrum, triangulation, thermographic camera.
- Physical inspection of all non-dismantleable objects in controlled rooms
- Thermographic control of all objects in controlled rooms
- Checking suspicious electrical sockets, switches and security sensors
- Detection of hidden cameras with a reflectometer
- Inspection of suspended ceilings. If they are present in the controlled areas
- Analysis of the radio spectrum is in the range of 100 kHz to 22 GHz. That allows you to identify us active radio interception operating in the specified frequency range
- Triangulation correlation of the radio background by a spectrum analyzer in the range of 100 kHz to 3 GHz
- Checking all electrical sockets, switches and security sensors
- Physical inspection of all disassembled items in controlled rooms. For this purpose, all parts of PCs, monitors, fixed lines, air conditioners, printers, etc. are checked. It also allows identification of network sniffers and damaged or no longer active interceptions
Modern cyber threats are now more widespread than traditional eavesdropping. In our experience, we have detected more than 60% of eavesdropping at the network traffic level. We detect modern eavesdropping with our experts who are certified in cybersecurity. This will reveal, for example, sniffers (devices that intercept all network traffic) and potential network anomalies (e.g. active IMSI Catcher).
- Checking Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth. It allows you to identify eavesdropping and hidden cameras broadcasting via any Wi-Fi and Bluetooth network in the vicinity of the controlled object
- Detection of active IMSI Catcher during inspection. IMSI Catcher is used for operational interception of mobile phones
- Detection of Rogue Access points. This is an illegitimate wireless device attached to a network that allows remote unauthorized access
- Detection of Evil Twin Access points. Evil Twin is a copy of a legitimate access point that aims to force users to join a fake network under the attacker’s control
- Physical security audit of the facility. Audit whether it is possible to gain physical unauthorized access to controlled premises using lockpicking, bypassing RFID, alarms, motion security sensors and more
After the inspection
Once we have completed the anti-tampering review, we will inform you of any threats found and provide you with a detailed list of recommendations on how to eliminate or at least minimise the risks. At the same time, if we do find a wiretap, we will professionally disarm it and recommend a course of action.
Do you want to book a service? Do not hesitate to contact us.