Phishing is without a doubt one of the most effective types of cyber-attacks. The purpose of phishing is to obtain sensitive personal information, such as passwords, credit card information, social security numbers or bank account numbers. It is usually carried out over fraudulent e-mail messages or fake websites redirects.The aim of our Phishing Awareness Program is to effectively educate employees so that they are able to resist phishing.
What we offer
We create highly individualized scenarios tailored to each client and their needs as part of our Phishing Awareness Program. This type of testing is non-invasive, so there is no possibility of threat to the company’s infrastructure or leakage of company data.
- finding out the current level of cautiousness of employees against cyber-attacks
- raising the awareness of employees about cyber-attacks
- possible individual training of employees to increase their level of cautiousness
- management will receive regular summaries of success and progress of employees
- positive impact on other processes in the company
If you are interested to get a quote, contact us. An online meeting will be arranged to estimate the total cost.