Are you suspecting your computer has been hacked or someone has tampered with your files? Contact us immediately!
Sensitive information and user records are priceless. Attackers can easily steal it and use it against you to compete and damage your reputation with customers or business partners.
What we offer
Through forensic digital analysis of computers (Windows, Linux and macOS), servers and IoT devices, we can reveal all the information about who accessed the compromised device and how, and what data or files were tampered with. Our certified cybersecurity experts will collect digital evidence on-site at your location.
Once the data is collected, our team performs a forensic analysis. During the analysis, we use specialized software in combination with our experience gained from years of work in the cybersecurity industry. We then examine the evidence and gather accurate and relevant information about the origin of the attack.
During data collection, we focus on:
- Accuracy – the evidence obtained is identical to the data from the original source.
- Integrity – the evidence is not tampered with in any way.
- Authenticity – the evidence comes from the device which was analysed within the specified time.
After evaluating the collected data, a detailed report with all the information found is prepared, providing you a comprehensive overview to present to senior management or company executives.
Our report will provide you with comprehensive answers to important questions:
- When and how did the incident occur?
- What information did the attacker gain access to?
- Was the sensitive data stored on the tested device tampered with?
- Does the attacker have persistent access to the network and files?
- Who was behind the attack?
- You will discover whether files have been tampered with or a computer or server has been compromised,
- Find out if your employees are conducting fraudulent or illegal activity.
- You will receive valuable data that you can present to senior management or company executives.
If you are interested to get a quote, contact us. An online meeting will be arranged to estimate the total cost.