The truly discreet TOWERS speech protectors in the form of a large speakers
Discreet and at the same time very effective speech protectors. The design of the TOWERS does not interfere with the meeting as it looks like a luxury speakers. However, it effectively protects you from leaking information. It combines ultrasonic and acoustic noise – protecting up to a range of 7-50 metres (23 – 164 ft). Now your conversation stays private.
- Ultrasonic noise effectively protects against recording devices, but does not disrupt the course of the meeting
- Ultrasonic noise of one speech protector reliably blocks microphone devices in a range up to 7 meters (23ft), protecting you against eavesdropping
- The acoustic noise generator effectively overlaps your conversations so no one is able to eavesdrop with a stethoscope or a laser microphone
- The speech protector can generate your own pre-recorded voice as acoustic noise
- You can set different levels of intensity and modes of the interference
TOWERS is the successor to the EO-3 MAX, one of our best-selling products. Compared to its predecessor, it has improved ultrasound software, processor and consists of 4 pieces. You can choose the appearance of your product from our color catalog. There is also an app available for TOWERS that is compatible with both iOS and Android.
A really discreet TOWERS speech protector in the form of a large speakers. Thanks to this masking, no one will suspect that it is a wiretapping device and your meetings will go on completely undisturbed. The TOWERS speech protector protects up to a distance of 7-50 meters (23 – 164 ft), i.e. the furthest of our speech protectors. The range is 5 meters (16 ft) for newer phones and up to 7 meters (23 ft) for older phones. Combines ultrasonic noise that overwhelms nearby bugging microphones along with acoustic noise. This combination brings the state-of-the-art and best possible eavesdropping protection. Another advantage is that you can record your own voice into the acoustic noise, which the speech protector will then generate to drown out your conversation.
- Digital and analogue voice recorders
- Dictaphones in mobile phones
- Remote laser eavesdropping through windows
- Built-in and directional microphones
- Eavesdropping via stethoscope
Parameters for 1 pcs
|Range||ultrasound: 7 meters (23 ft), acoustic noise: 30 meters (98 ft)|
|Intensity of ultrasonic interference||110 × 128-132 dB|
|Acoustic interference power||9W|
|Size of the device||19 cm × 113,5 cm × 19 cm|
Functions of Ultrasound
It protects against eavesdropping through the wall with a stethoscope microphone, and even prevents eavesdropping through window panes with a laser microphone. Acoustic noise provides an additional level of protection against eavesdropping based on technology other than conventional microphones. It protects, for example, against a third party who would like to eavesdrop on you from afar. Acoustic noise generates different voices, which you can also record into the speech protector. These then overlay the conversation itself – so they are audible to others.
Acoustic noise protects especially against laser and stethoscope microphone. Acoustic noise thus easily protects you from eavesdropping through a window pane, through a wall, or by a third person from a distance. In contrast to ultrasonic noise, acoustic noise is audible to the normal ear. It works by overlaying your conversation by randomly generating words. You can even record your own voice into the speech protector as an acoustic noise. When recording, you need to be 10-20 cm (4-8 in) away from the device and in a quiet environment.