It effectively protects you from eavesdropping using mobile phones or tablets
Faraday Safebox provides protection against eavesdropping and data leakage from mobile phones, tablets and other communication devices. Data is protected by preventing access to the radio spectrum and blocking microphones with ultrasound.
- Does not disrupt your meetings. Ultrasonic noise is inaudible to human ear.
- Effective protection against eavesdropping via device microphone.
- Compatible for all types of phones, tablets and other communication devices.
- Completely discreet – looks like a luxury suitcase.
Two technologies are used to block access to the radio spectrum, namely shielding devices using the Faraday cage method and interference in a specific radio spectrum to prevent communication between devices.
When the communication devices are inserted, ultrasonic noise is automatically generated and overwhelms the microphones. This is what makes it impossible to make a good recording in case of eavesdropping.
This device is used for:
- Safe transport of communication equipment to meetings.
- Transport of communications equipment for defence personnel.
- In the delivery of radio controlled devices for forensic analysis.
- To ensure the safe movement of equipment of diplomatic personnel and staff of international organisations.
Placing telephones and other means of communication ensures:
- The impossibility of remote activation.
- The impossibility of determining their location using the base stations.
- The impossibility of determining their location using satellite navigation systems.
- The inability to connect to Wi-Fi access points.
- The inability to make acoustic recordings, even if the device is scheduled to record using time trigger programs.
|Supply Voltage||5 V|
|Battery Capacity||26,8 Ah|
|Capacity||10 mobile phones or tablets|
Presentation and purchase of products
- Name of company / organization
- Contact person
- Contact phone and email