Encrypted mobile phone with a high level of security against data and information leakage. It’s relied on by military units, top politicians and executives.
The phone is manufactured in Finland and is designed for RESTRICTED and CONFIDENTIAL (national/EU/NATO) certification, has its own software and specific hardware protection against eavesdropping and unauthorized use. Communication between Bittium phones takes place within the Bittium Secure Suite and offers up to 4 separate work and communication areas.
Who is an encrypted phone suitable for?
The phone is ideal for closed workgroups and individuals with demanding requirements for a high level of security against eavesdropping, misuse of data and information.
- Politicians and senior officials
- Managers and entrepreneurs
- State security forces (soldiers, police officers)
- Legal offices
- And more
For corporations, businesses and institutions, we offer the creation of an individual offer with its own server and device management within the Bittium Secure Suite.
Features and Benefits
The encrypted mobile phone has top-of-the-line features, a sleek design and a range of gadgets to keep your information safe in any situation. At the same time, you can use it as a private phone thanks to the multicontainers.
- Safe mode privacy mode – press the hardware button to protect your actions against eavesdropping (microphones, cameras and Bluetooth are switched off, while sensor activity is reduced)
- Automatic security system against physical attack on the device – thanks to the hidden backup battery, if an unauthorized download of data from the phone is attempted, the data is encrypted and backed up to the server. If the phone’s temperature drops below -40 degrees Celsius, the phone will delete its encryption keys on its own as protection against Cold Boot Attack
- Bittium Secure Suite – your own private communication network through which all phone management and secure communication takes place
- Multicontainer – possibility of isolated communication on different workspaces within one phone (e.g. privacy, work, projects)
- Robust and durable – all-aluminum phone withstands hard falls to the ground and strong blows to the screen
- Sleek design – the phone looks like a premium smartphone
- High-end specs – enjoy 4K Full HD video, 12MPx camera, dual speakers, high-quality display
- The phone fully supports Czech and Slovak.
About the producer of Bittium
The advantage of the Bittium Tough Mobile 2/2C is the nowadays quite unique production in the place where the phone itself is developed. You don’t have to worry about the phone coming from China. The phone is completely manufactured, developed and updated in Finland.
- Manufacturer of encrypted telephones, tactical communications for the military and biomedical technology
- 30 years of tradition, over 700 employees
- Independent company
- Own development and production of products (hardware, software)
- Cooperation with EO SECURITY (exclusive dealer for the Czech Republic and Slovakia)
Accessories in the package
- Stereo headphones
- Protective case
- USB-C cable
- SIM tray
- User manual
|Interface||3.5 mm audio jack, USB-C, Display port via USB-C, Dual nano-SIM (DSDS) and MicroSD via 3-in-2 combo reader, Compatible with wireless display (Miracast)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, ISED, GCF, NOM, ACMA|
|Operating system||AndroidTM 9 Pie (or later), Available with or without Google services|
|Processors||Qualcomm Snapdragon TM 670, Powerful 64-bit 8-core CPU, Qualcomm AdrenaTM 615 high-performance GPU, Dedicated security features|
|Memory||4 GB LPDDR4 RAM, 64 GB eMMC, MicroSD expansion slot up to 256 GB|
|Display||5.2″ Full HD (1080 x 1920) display readable in bright and bright sunlight, Capacitive touch screen usable with gloves and in wet conditions|
|Professional communication||3GPP Rel12, QCI classes, LTE (eMBMS)|
|LTE and frequency bands||3GPP Rel12, FDD/TDD cat13/5, DL 400 Mbit/s, UL 75 Mbit/s, IMS, VoLTE, CA, DSDS LTE+LTE at rest, FDD: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 66, TDD: 38, 39, 40 (34, 41 optional)|
|UMTS/HSPA and frequency bands||3GPP rel8, HSPA+, DL 42 Mbit/s, UL 5.76 Mbit/s, Band Configuration: B1, B2, B4, B5, B8|
|GSM/GPRS/EDGE bands||850/900/1800/1900 MHz|
|Additional radios||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 Ghz a 5 Ghz), BT 5.0, NFC|
|Buttons||Privacy mode activation, Emergency button (programmable), PTT/PTV (programmable), Power/wake-up, Volume control|
|Determining the position||aGPS/Glonass/Galileo, iZatTM positioning frame|
|Sensors||3D Gyroscope, 3D Accelerometer, 3D Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Barometric Sensor|
|Picture and video||12MP autofocus camera, 5MP front camera, rear dual LED flash, 4K and Full HD video|
|Audio||High quality front dual speakers (109 dB@5 cm SPL), Multi-microphone active noise cancellation, Headphone and microphone|
|Battery||Built-in 3000 mAh Li-lon|
|Mechanical parameters||Professional and unobtrusive design, Dimensions 77.5 x 148.3 x 9.65 mm, Weight 194 g, IP67 water and dust resistant, MIL-STD-810G shock and drop resistant|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +55 °C (operating)|